The Stadion was an ancient Greek running event and a historic, original Olympic Game. It got its name from the storied stadium it took place in. Now, we’re letting you compete in the legendary stadiums of today and add to their history. But unlike Ancient Greece, all levels are encouraged to take part and enjoy themselves. No matter your level set your own personal record and etch a new chapter in your own history book.
RACE DAY INFO
- 7:30am Elite Men
- 7:45am Elite Women
- 8:00am – 8:30am Age Group Start Times
- 8:45am – 12:45pm Morning Start Times
- 1:00pm Afternoon Start Times Begin
- Last Heat: TBD (will be posted here 10 days prior to event day)
- Starting at 7:30am, waves of 15 racers will be released every minute.
YOUR exact start time in the group you registered for will be posted under the Start Times tab a few days prior to the event date.